Saturday, November 29, 2008

Reasons I Should Drink More....

Step One: Argue with the men in my house about Christmas decorations and when we will (or how long they can put off) put up the tree.
Step Two: Supervise the men in my house getting into the crawl space and bringing the storage boxes up into the living room while responding to their complaints that they mistakenly think I cannot hear.
Step Three: Listen to the men in my house partake in the annual real tree vs fake tree debate.
Step Four: Watch as G puts up the fake tree that middle son and I cannot stand, but he and the Little like. Older son just does not care and as usual, has no opinion - especially if he has to side with one or other of us and not both.
Step Five: Decide unanimously that we will leave the fake tree up for a week and decide next weekend if we will drag a real tree into the house to replace the 6.5 foot boxed tree.

Who says holidays are priceless? Everything comes at a price....

No comments: