Friday, November 21, 2008

Don't You Love When Someone Else Washes Your Hair?

It takes me three hours to get my haircut. And by haircut, I mean highlights too. I am bi-polar in that I get dark pieces highlighted into my hair in the summer and light pieces highlighted into my hair in the winter. I do not like my hair too anything at the time in which it is too something.
So, I get my hair done at one of the most influence hair institute in the nation - or so they say.
It just takes so long, but I think it is wholly worth it. I always feel young, fresh, and sassy when I leave. The best part, outside of the long head massage while washing out the color, is that I can walk in without a pre-conceived notion and walk out with something fabulous. Three hours or not, I love hair days!

No comments: