Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Serious Start to my Saturday.

I spent three hours this morning at a Safe Child conference to learn how to keep my child safe from Sexual Predators. Being that I sold IT Security and Data Forensics for many years, I know that these people exist, I know the statistics, and I know the warning signs. What I did not know before this morning was how that translates to educating my Little. And now I know. And I have already begun to educate my Little and will continue to do so until she is married.

1 comment:

sllygrl said...

I had a dream about you the other night - you had on this great grey wraparound dress with hot pink leggings (don't ask me about those because I have no idea) but you looked GREAT! You were so happy, and healthy and life was grand. I hope you have a good holiday - hope to see you at the Turkey Trot!!